We’re looking for the perfect Global Talent Acquisition Specialist that will be able to keep up with the changing landscape and demands of the blockchain industry while doing it with a smile on his/her face. A quick-learner, easy going, and positive attitude in the office is a MUST.
As a Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at BloxStaking your major areas of responsibility will be:
- Lead end-to-end global recruitment processes. Sourcing, resumes screening, and HR final interviews for various positions (R&D, Product, Marketing..).
- Be involved in decision-making, implementation, and review of company growth processes, development, and retention of employees.
- Develop and monitor annual human resource plans; including recruitment strategy, onboarding/ offboarding process, training days, and employees evaluation process.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and resolve cross-organizational problems related to employee satisfaction.
- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures (Interviews management and coordination, development of sourcing tools, referral program, employee branding etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with managers and team members to create a partnership that leverages all recruiting and HR efforts and strategic plans
- Work closely with external partners such as placement agencies and other vendors
- Identify and monitor the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction
- Love people, love your job, love working in an innovative dynamic environment
- Previous experience from a startup or hi-tech company
- At least 3 years of experience in complex technical recruiting
- Experience in Global recruiting
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, organizational planning, employee development, and employee engagement
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building and employee coaching skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English